Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Three days & three orders

My shop has been open for business for three days & I have three orders in the works. If we continue on this trend, things will be looking good for my new endeavor! Ha!

At the moment I'm working on a few ideas I have for new products in the shop as well. I'm excited to see how these turn out, get pictures taken, and post the items for sale.

If I thought I was busy before, embarking on this new adventure is taking over the top! Not to mention working for three hours tonight on the girls's Easter dresses. Yes. I'm sewing those too (with lots of help from my mom!). I've never sewn an outfit or used a pattern before, so this is all new to me. Luckily my mom is very handy with the sewing machine and has lots of tips to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment