Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another order...for twins again!

My MIL placed an order right after the shop opened for burp cloths for a friend of hers at work. A friend that is expecting twin boys. Names have yet to be decided, so there were no personalization in these, but I did add ribbon to some of them. I've got some more fun burp cloths to share from my friend Lynn's baby shower & the extra details I added to her burp cloths as well.

Many of the orders that fill my time right now are for people I know or through people I know. I'm hoping the shop will pick up some soon (I've purchased an ad spot for the summer...more on that later). Not that I'm not crazy busy with end of the year teaching stuff as it is, but once summer hits, I'd love to be able to spend more time working on orders & growing the business. The capes I'm working on adding to the shop are almost ready & uber cute! I can't wait to give Tucker his & have a little photo shoot! 




No comments:

Post a Comment