Sunday, May 1, 2011

Got Twins?

I was contacted a few weeks ago by my friend (who hasn't updated her blog in sometime!) Meagan's Aunt Sherri for a custom order. She had seen the blanket & burp cloths I had made for Meagan at her baby shower and thought of me when her neighbor recently had twins. Lucky for me my business is up & running and I was able to take this order. We decided to go with a coordinating fabric for the twin's blankets, seeing as they are boy/girl twins. I think they turned out just precious (if I do say so myself!)

I can't wait for her neighbor to get these blankets & the little bundles of joy to start lovin' on them as well.



Oh...and my business cards came in! My phone number is on them although I cropped it out in this picture. I totally forgot to put my email address on them though, so I've been writing it on the back with each order.

No comments:

Post a Comment